I will be glad to meet at any of the following in the next few months:
Chicago, IL, April 2 – Attending THE EXCHANGE by the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, @ChicagolandCmbr
Chicago, IL, April 14 – Attending PRESENTING DATA AND INFORMATION by Edward Tufte, @EdwardTufte
Tucson, AZ, May 13-15 – Speaking at COMMUNICATIONS QUALITY AND RELIABILITY by IEEE Communications Society, @ComSoc
Chicago, IL, June 1-3 – Member of the steering committee for the CLOUD AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUMMIT by CIO Visions, @CIOVisions
Chicago, IL, June 17-18 – Alcatel-Lucent sponsors the BIG TELECOM EVENT by Light Reading, @Light_Reading, @ALU_Cloud, @Alcatel_Lucent
See you there.
Related: Event list.
These are some of the events I will be involved in this year.
- January 28 – online presentation on NFV, Network Functions Virtualization for the Society of Telecommunication Consultants.
- February 24-27 – live demonstrations of the Cloud Communications Platform / IP Multimedia Subsystem at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- March 20-13 – judge at Chicago’s Science Fair – Museum of Science and Industry.
- June 1-3 – member of the steering committee for CIO Visions – Cloud and Business Intelligence Summit in Schaumburg.
- October – co-chair for the Cloud Communications tract at the Illinois Institute of Technology’s Real-Time Communications Conference and Expo.
I will be glad to meet there and will be updating my event list over the year.